Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Simple Snowman Xmas Cards


I was busy last night, I made 15 of these cards...I'm finally kickin' it into Xmas mode 'round here! I decorated the house this morning with all our Xmas decorations so Jim would be surprised when he gets home from sea this afternoon. I think it'll put us all in a nice festive spirit. :) The girls are sooooo looking forward to seeing their Dad, he's been away for a month now, a fairly short trip, but it'll be so nice to have him home for a bit now, especially since the holidays are here now.

Well, gotta run, I'll be back tonight or tomorrow with my next set of Xmas cards to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: 'Happy Holidays' from Frosty (SU), Snowman and Snowflakes from Simple Snowman (SU)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue (SU), Flat White (Carousel Rubber Stamps)
Ink: Bashful Blue )SU)
Patterned Paper: 2006 Winter Print (SU)...Can't remember the name of this paper.
Tools: Hi-Jell Sparklers Gel Roller Pens - Blue and Orange (Merangue), double-sided adhesive, Sea Sponge.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great card, Julie! Hope you all had a nice reunion!! :0)

Ila said...

Love your snowman card....15..you are amazing!! I have to do something like this still...where does the time go...
Your daughters look Beautiful...there dresses are Gorgeous!!...Happy Holiday's...hugs, Ila