Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All, and to all a Good Night


I'm just heading off to bed after getting all the gifts wrapped and everything ready for tomorrow morning. The girls were so excited tonight, but they swiftly went to sleep after story time, since they wanted to make sure that they were sleeping before Santa arrived...so he wouldn't bypass them! lol :)

I wanted to share another altered frame that I made, this one is for my Mum to go with her Xmas gift. We'll be heading to my parents house after we open presents here in the morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing all my family again, it's been a while since we've all got together at once. We always have a great time carrying on and that's what's most important, to spend time with family...and if we have to throw in a turkey dinner and pumpkin pie and desserts in there, so be it! LOL :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and you're all able to spend it with your loved ones. May you all have safe travels to where ever you head to over the holidays. Hope Santa finds you all! I'll be back in a couple of days. Take care!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are very nice!