Monday, December 17, 2007

Enabler Alert

I took a trip out to Michael's this afternoon to get some more Terrifically Tacky Tape for some altered projects that I have on the go and I noticed some new Studio G stamp sets that they had. So, I treated myself to 4 sets. I think I was quite restrained and showed a lot of will-power! I could have bought a lot more, but I thought I better be good...seeing as it's close to Xmas! lol :) They were cute sets, though. I really like the little princess dress, the shoes, the ring, and the pregnant lady. Those are my favourite stamps, I'm sure I'll get a chance to use those in the new year.

Well, gotta get up early in the morning, we have a family breakfast to go to at my daughter's school. It starts at 7:30 AM, so I better call it a day. I hope to have some more Xmas cards finished tomorrow to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Those are cute!!! Can't wait to see
what you come up with!!