Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mouse Mouse Xmas card from Nancy



Today's mail brought many beautiful Xmas cards, one being this sweet homemade card from my friend, Nancy Freckelton whom I met on CST (Canadian Stamp Talk), an online Yahoo Forum for fellow card making/stamping addicts! lol :) Nancy is such a sweetheart and her mail always brightens my day! I just love the House Mouse stickers, I even had to show you all the inside of the card, another cute image, ya gotta love the little mice hanging off the candy cane, don't ya! lol :) Thanks so much, Nancy! :)

The rest of the cards that I received today were store bought cards, so I won't bother to share those, although some are pretty enough to look like they were handmade. I think card companies are really trying to cater to those people that like the look of handmade cards, but don't want to put the work into making them themselves.

Well, we leave in a just over a half an hour to go Alexandria at school and then head to the dockyard to get Jim...Natalia is darn near jumping out of her skin, she's so excited! lol :) It'll be great reunion, I'm sure!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Very Very nice.....Love it!! Your work always inspires me.