Thursday, December 27, 2007

Having a great holiday


We're back in town for a few days, then we'll be heading up to Jim's folks place in New Brunswick for a few days, as well, over New Year's. We've had a great Xmas holiday so far. Got to spend some time with my family, have a wonderful Xmas dinner, eat lots of yummy goodies, that I don't normally eat and we got to play a good ol' game of Crockinol. Dad kicked our butt, as per usual! I think I came in last...man my aim is terrible! lol :) We always seem to play this old fashioned game over the holidays and have a hoot with it. The girls got tonnes of stuff and are very happy with what they got. Santa found me, as well and brought me some clothes, a new cell phone, some SU goodies - new rubbah and beautiful patterned paper. :)

I wanted to share a pic of me with two of my brothers. Steven is on the far left and Hubert is sitting next to me. My middle brother is in Calgary this year, too bad he couldn't have been here. Hopefully next year he'll be able to get home. I love my brother's dearly, being the youngest sibling and the only girl, they've always looked out for me! :) I couldn't ask for better brothers. They're kind hearted, have a great sense of humour and would do anything for you. Hubert, especially, always has me on the floor laughing. He's such a blast to spend time with! My the end of my visit, my ribs hurt from laughing so much! lol :)

Well, Jim's duty on the ship today, so I've been having a crafty day here with the girls. I've made a couple more altered tins, and the girls and I made a bunch of shrinky dink fridge magnets. A fun little craft, brings back memories of when I was a kid. Some things seem to stick around for years, eh? Gotta go cook supper now and get the girls off to bed, then I have more altered Xmas frames to make tonight, they're fun to make and make a nice gift, I think. :)

Hope everyone is having a great holiday, I'll check back in soon! Until then, take care!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

My you guys sure look alike!!!
Glad you're having a good time!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, did you say your brothers were single??? LOL!

Julie Mutch said...

LOL :) Yeah, sorry, they're already taken. Didn't mean to look like I was running a dating service! Hee Hee Hee! :)