Saturday, December 1, 2007

Patterned Paper Score at Wal-Mart


I just realized that I forgot to share this patterned paper that I recently scored! lol :) I found this last week at Wal-Mart and I used a piece of it on my penguin card in my last post. It's beautiful heavy-weight, textured, patterned paper and is all double sided. The make is called, "Imagine That' by Jacqueline Addison. 30 Sheets of 12" x 12" paper in the pad for only $9.96! A definite score! :) Ok, consider yourself enabled, now head to Wal-Mart to find some goodies for yourself! lol :)

Thought I would share my snowflake paper as it's starting to really come down outside with a good bit of snow. The girls are excited, too bad they couldn't help to shovel it! lol :) Jim's still away at sea, so I'm the one who'll be doing it. Oh well, I'll mark it down as exercise, then I can justify eating more Xmas goodies! lol :)

Well, I've gotta get ready for work...thanks for stoppin' by! :)

4 comments:

Toni said...

Gee.. they never have this cool kind of stuff at my WalMart!

Diane said...

Mine either,that's awesome paper!

Shannon McGann said...

That is a great find - I'll have to head on down to Wal-Mart if it stops snowing here! (I'm in Alberta, and it's snowing like crazy!) TFS.

JenMarie said...

That is great paper!!!