Saturday, December 22, 2007

Xmas cards from Val and Angel

I received 2 more gorgeous Xmas cards in the mail yesterday, have I mentioned how much I enjoy all the happy mail that comes this time of year?! lol :) It's such a wonderful treat to go to the mailbox and find those fancy decorated envies with a beautiful card inside. Val sent her card in a clear envie so all the postal staff could enjoy it, too! I love that idea! :)

This first Xmas card is by Valerie Wilson. What a gorgeous card! I have this dove stamp from See d's - Inque Boutique, it's so beautiful with the flourishes. Val has such a good heart and is a total hoot to stamp with. We seem to have a hard time coordinating our schedules, but when we get together to play, we have great time with lots of carrying on. I love Val's sense of humour! Val also always shows me a couple of fun, new-to-me techniques. Thanks for all your inspiration, Val! Luv ya! :)

This second Xmas card is also a thank you card from Angel Wilde, for some blog candy that I sent out to her recently. What a pretty card in beautiful blue tones. I love the paper piercing and the little stamps. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for the card, Angel and for thinking of me! :)You've gotta see this super cute hammer, too, that a friend of Angel's gave her! What a great idea for us crafty types instead of having to use a plain ol' hammer! lol :) You can see a pic on Angel's blog, here's the link, check it out! :)

Oh, I thought I'd add this funny pic of my kitty, Lynux from last night. I caught her sitting on the rug in front of me hugging this flower, how cute is that! Jim quickly snapped this pic before she moved.
Well, I have a few things to do this afternoon before I go in to work for the evening. I hope it's as crazy busy as it was last night, the time went by so fast...I'd think to myself, well, that's probably another hour down, and I'd look at my watch and 3 hours had gone by! Gotta love that! :) Two more shifts and I'm off for 5 days for Xmas holidays. Yah! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Great cards! Okay...that pic of your kitty is just too cute! And look says it all!! :0)