Monday, December 17, 2007

Xmas cards from Brandy and Tracy

Some more beautiful cards have blessed my mailbox! I love Christmas and all the happy mail that comes with it!! lol :)
The first one is from my dear friend, Brandy Fink. Both our families were posted to Trenton, ON, where we met, and last year we got posted back home to the Maritimes and she just got posted to Edmonton, AB this year. I miss her so much. We talk on the phone from time to time, but it's not the same as being able to see each other nearly everyday for playdates with our kids and the times we used to go out for coffee in the evenings just to chat and have 'big people' chats without the kids. I miss that a lot. One of these days I'm gonna go visit her in Alberta, and we can spend some nice time together again. Who knows, maybe they'll get posted down to the Maritimes in a few years...that sure would be nice! Anyway, Brandy and I got into stampin' together in Trenton and she made me this beautiful card. I love the clear embossing on the pointsettias and the Purely Pomegranate colour - it's one of my favourite colours lately. A gorgeous card!

This second one is from my friend, Tracy Houghton. Tracy and I met through CST (Canadian Stamp Talk) and chat back and forth quick regularly. She's another sweetheart and I find I have a lot in common with her. We both have 2 girls and coincidentally are the same age, too. I enjoy seeing Tracy's work, they're always happy cards and projects and truly inspiring. This is a really sweet card. I love the Canadian LumberJack Moose wearing snow shoes - too cute!

Thanks so much to both Brandy and Tracy for thinking of me. I love both the cards, they're proudly hung with the rest of my cards. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Glad it arrived safely! Those High Hopes images are just too cute. :0) And I love Purely Pomegranate too. ;0)