Thursday, December 20, 2007

Inquiring minds need to know...

Oops...I forgot to add pics of the contents of my tins from the previous post and apparently inquiring minds need to see pics of my the contents of my tins! Can't get anything past you all, eh? lol :)

Here's another set that I made today for a friend of mine. Another large tin filled with chocolates and a small matching tin with a lavender scented candle inside. I'm having a lot of fun altering these tins...I bought a ton of these larger tins at a place called 'Princess Auto' in our local Industrial Park. It's a heavy duty hardware store...a man's paradise. I get in there, and it's a bit overwhelming, but I heard that they had these tins on sale...they're normally $4.99 each, but they were on sale $1.88 a tin! A screamin' deal for an altering fool such as myself! lol :) The smaller tins came from a local Dollar Store, with the candle inside them...no, I wasn't crafty enough to make the candle, too! lol :)

Here are the two altered tins

Here's the inside view of the assorted Xmas Chocolates and the lavender candle
Here are tops of the lids
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Princess Auto? Really??? I might have to check it out here and see if they have them. Thanks! :0)

Anonymous said...

those tins are super cute! I just got a few from PaperTrey to alter.