Friday, March 28, 2008

Asian Watercolour


I decided to play a bit with my watercolour crayons this afternoon before I have to go into work and I came up with this Asian themed card. I found this patterned paper that I've had for a while now, and I thought I'd pair it with some red cs to pull out the hint of red from the patterned paper. The cream background patterned strip to the side of the stamped image is actually a sticker from a Creative Memories kit.

Well, gotta go cook supper, and get ready for work...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: China Red Linen (CRS), Cream and Plum (Creative Memories), 140 Lb. Cold Pressed - Cotton Watercolour Paper (Fabriano)
Patterned Paper: Aloha - Paper and Sticker Kit (Creative Memories)
Embellishments: Red Grosgrain (Micheals)
Watercolour Crayons: Always Atrichoke and Rose Red (SU)
Tools: Aqua Painter Brush (SU), Scissors
Ink: Black StazOn

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

You did a great job on this one, Julie! :0)

QuiltNut Creations said...

very pretty

dasimonds said...

Very Pretty Card.
The Red is perfect...
Makes it pop!