Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cards from Kelly

This is the beautiful card that Kelly Eelhart brought over last night that she made for our Colour Challenge. Kelly thought she went a little 'glitter happy', but I think it's gorgeous! Great job, Kelly! :)

This is a RAK card that Kelly made for me since she knows I love dragonflies! Isn't it pretty? I love the soft colours! Very Springlike! :)

OK, I need to go clean up toys...the inevitable time has come...couldn't a toy fairy just come over and do it for me? I seriously look forward to a few years down the road when we can get rid of most of these little toys...since I'm the only one that seems to know how to clean them up...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Kelly's cards are beautiful!

I am with ya on the toy fairy!! Where do all these little toys come from?? ;0)

dasimonds said...

The cards are Beautiful..
I love the Glitter!!