Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter Holiday this weekend. I had my Mum and Dad and my Brother and his family over for lunch today for a big Easter Dinner and now we're just having a relaxing evening at home. We're all still pretty full of turkey and ham...so I think it'll just be turkey sandwiches for supper. I think the sugar is starting to wear off for the kids, so they should be ready for bed soon...it was pretty wild there for a while at the height of the chocolate rush! Gotta love all the extra sugar, eh? lol :) My Mum brought me some crafty goodies (patterned paper and some brads) to play with, I think I'll play with the gingham fabric brads tonight to make a card. I have an idea brewing for a little baby boy card...we'll see how it turns out. lol :)

Note: I had to turn the 'word verification' feature on for my comments. In the past couple of days, I've received a bunch of spam comments, so I'm hoping this will take care of the stuff coming in that shouldn't be. I'm not a fan of having to do the word verifications myself when I leave comments, but I'm less of a fan of getting spam comments that could infest my computer! Darn people out there with nothing better to do with their time! :(

I'll be back later tonight with a new creation. Until then...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: