Sunday, March 2, 2008

Embrace Life Flowers


Mother Nature decided not to cooperate for my crafty night tonight. It ended up that only Kelly decided to brave the roads (since she lives near by) plus, some of the other girls were sick, so they couldn't make it. So, we're gonna reschedule for next week. Anyway, Kelly and I had a nice evening and got a bit of crafty time in and we also got to eat all the Tiramisu Spread ourselves with the help of my happy hubby! :) Well, there's also some for the kids tomorrow for a treat, too. I'm sure they'll be very pleased!

I only got one card done tonight...I was having some 'layering' issues...and my card took me all evening along with dealing with my youngest daughter that decided she didn't want to go to bed...all are sleeping soundly now and I think I'm gonna call it a night, too. I'll be back tomorrow with something else new to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life (SU)
Cardstock: Butter (Bazzill), Plum (Bazzill), Flat White (CRS)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (SU) - for scallops, Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), 1/8" Dimensional Squares, Stampin' Write Marker - Perfect Plum (SU) - for doodling
Embellishements: Amethyst Crystal Fire Swarovski Flat Back Crystals (Pure Allure, Inc)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Pretty card... but I'm here more to tell you that it's an awesome new photo of you!

Diane said...

Great card,love that color!!

Tracy.H said...

Great card, Julie! Did you do those doodles by hand? I so wish I was that talented! :0)

Susan said...

I love your card---in some ways it's plain [no offense] but it says everything, for any occassion.
Beautiful, Julie~~~thx. for sharing