Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Little Leprechauns

Oops, I meant to post these pics yesterday of my little St. Patty's Day Leprechauns, but I didn't have time before I went to work and I didn't get home til late and I was too tired to post anything.

This is my little 'Poser', Alexandria...can you tell she loves to ham it up for pics? lol :) This was taken up at my in-laws over March Break vacation. She's showing off her new St Patty's Day jewelry that her Grandma gave her.
This is my little 'Leprechaun', Natalia. Isn't the hat cute that she made at pre-school last week?

My little smirker...
Ok, enough pictures, Mama! lol :)

OK, short post, gotta run to go get Alexandria at school, go get Jim at work and then go to work myself. Gonna try to get in some crafty time tonight after I get home shortly after 10. We'll see how long of a night it is and how tired I am...lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: