Monday, March 24, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star


Oh, wow...I just finished my card and it's 1:17 am...my youngest didn't go to bed until 11:20 pm tonight, man, was she ever wound!!! Ya gotta love chocolate sugar highs! I've hidden all the rest of the Easter candy to be rationed now, I think she must have eaten a bunch more eggs when I wasn't looking today! lol :)

So, after I finally got her to sleep, I decided to head in for some wind-down crafty time and I came up with this design using the cute gingham brads that my Mum gave me today. She also gave me the plaid patterned paper. I thought I'd make a blue 'baby boy' card this time, since I rarely make these. It's always nice to have an extra one in my stash of cards to have on hand, just in case I need one.

Well, it's time to call it a day. I imagine my youngest will sleep in a bit, but my older daughter will be up at the crack of dawn, I'm sure!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Blue (Bazzill), Flat White (CRS)
Patterned Paper: Blue and White Gingham (Creative Memories...I think)
Stamps: Baby Themed (Studio G)
Ink: Brocade Blue (SU)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (SU), Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), Sea Sponge
Embellishments: Blue and White Gingham Brads ( ), White Grosgrain Ribbon (Fabricville)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute, Julie. Love those buttons too!

QuiltNut Creations said...

so cute! love the gingham brads

Ila said...

This is So Cute...love the colors and brads!
Hope you had a Happy Easter!!