Thursday, March 20, 2008

RAK from Cindy and an update on me

Yesterday was a very happy mail day! I received this beautiful card and CTMH 'Serendipity' stamp set from Cindy Vernon of Creating with the Heart. I won this stamp set as 'heart candy' as she calls it, on her blog recently. Thanks so much, Cindy, I can't wait to ink these up! :)


Well, I'm, off to have some lunch and then go to work. Life has been very busy lately, but I have tonight off, so I can see some crafty time in my near future! Yeah! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Update: I had my appointment with the Breast Surgeon yesterday as she said she's not happy with the results of the Mammogram and the Ultrasound that I had done since the breast tissue was very dense and they couldn't see much. That's partly because of my age, since the tissue is more dense the younger you are, and it's partly because I breastfed both my girls for over a year and half each. Anyway, she's making an another appointment for me, this time to go have Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer, just to make sure that there aren't any cancerous cells present because there are so many relatives in my family that have had Breast Cancer and have had to have Mastectomies. So, now I have to wait for that appointment...so, the waiting continues. I'm not letting it drive me crazy anymore, though. It could drive a person crazy with wondering, and life's too short to drive yourself crazy about the unknown! I'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Julie,
Sorry to hear that you are still on a waiting game. I am in your corner. Looks like we won't make it to Halifax again until Xmas hopefully, you will be around and we can get together again.

Tracy.H said...

Have fun with the new toys, Julie!

Keep your chin up, Julie. It can not be easy playing the waiting game...I am keeping positive for ya too! :0)

QuiltNut Creations said...

waiting for medical tests is the worse. hope you get an appointment soon and it's good news