Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome Little One

Ok, so I tried another baby card tonight...more along a 'baby' theme this time. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out, I think it's nice and girly and more fitting for the occasion of a new arrival of a little baby girl. I love this patterned paper by Making Memories, the paisley has such a delicate design and I love the shades of pink and green and white together.

We had a great afternoon. We took the kids to go see Horton Hears a Who, the new Dr. Seuss movie. The girls were thrilled with their surprise of going to the movies and we went out to dinner afterwards, it was nice not to have to cook supper. Just relaxing a bit tonight and tomorrow I have to plan the dinner for my family coming over on Sunday for Easter Dinner. I work tomorrow night, so I won't be getting in any more crafty time until probably Sunday night. So, until then...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Themed (Studio G)
Patterned Paper: Brooke Paisley and Brooke Narr Stripe (Making Memories)

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Tools: Oval Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories)
Embellishments: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: