Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shades of Blue are Back!


Ahhhhh, sweet shades of blue!!! I decided to resort to my old ways this morning and surrender to some shades of blue again...sorry guys, but you knew it wouldn't be long before I caved and used blue again! I got my fix...I feel so much better, now! lol :)

Seriously, this card almost gives me a feeling of calmness about me. Is that weird? Probably yes, but regardless, I'm happy with how it turned out! The design for this card brewed in my head late last night as I was laying in bed, unable to sleep, but too tired to make a card...so I had to put it into action this morning during some R & R stampin' time. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Nightingale (Inque Boutique), Butterfly (Anita's - Sugarloaf Inc)
Cardstock: Sky Blue (Bazzill), Navy-Turquoise (Bazzill)...can you tell that I don't know my Bazzill colours? lol :)
Patterned Paper: Bohemia - Bluebird "All Boy" Dragonfly/Blue (My Mind's Eye)
Tools: Scalloped Circle (Marvy Uchida), Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), 1/8" Dimensional Squares - for butterfly

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I wish I had idea's like this come to mind in the middle of the night! This is beautiful, Julie! :0)

dasimonds said...

Beautiful Card!
Great design..
I love the shades of blue.
great butterfly.