Monday, March 24, 2008

Funny Birthday Card

Thought I'd share a little birthday funny with you...I had a birthday card to make and I wanted it to provide a laugh. I totally scooped the idea from a Hallmark card (of the frog and the words) from a birthday card that Jim got for his birthday, but I came up with the layout. Jim and I roared with laughter when he got this card, I hope this one provides half the amusement! lol :)

This is the front of the card

This is the inside flap of the card

This shows the whole card inside
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate (Bazzill), Wild Wasabi (SU), Pumpkin (Bazzill), Bashful Blue (SU), Beige (The Paper Company)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Embellishments: Frog and Dragonfly Glitter Stickers (Dollarama), Antique Copper Brads (Dollarama)
Tools: Brown Silver Ball Pen (Staedtler), Cuttlebug, Bubbles Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Ila said...

Haa hahaa....I love this card Julie! This is just Fabulous! I'm sure it will bring out a lot of laughs!!

Tracy.H said...

Too cute, Julie!! Love this layout!! :0)