Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday Goodies from Catherine

This is the beautiful card that my friend, Catherine gave me for my birthday along with some wonderful goodies. She and I have quite a coffee habit and she's supporting mine by giving me some yummy French Vanilla coffee. I can't wait to break into that package...probably tonight! lol :) She gave me a cute little notebook and the yellow folder has a gift certificate inside for one of our local stamp stores. I'll be going shopping soon! Thanks so much, Catherine, for your thoughtfulness and generosity. You're such a sweetheart!


Here's a closeup of the label for the bag of coffee grinds. So cute! :)

Just a side note, I've been able to walk on my foot since last night, with only minimal pain. I'm still having some pain shooting up and down my leg and still some numbness and tingling in my toes, but the feeling is coming back. I think I must have just pinched a nerve or something. I haven't gone to the doctor. I fell asleep the other night and I had too much stuff to do today and I didn't make it in there. I think I'll wait it out now seeing as it's getting better. I'd be more concerned had there been no change in the symptoms. But, I hate going to the clinic and having to stay hours and then getting sick from all the people around you coughing and gagging. I just got over the flu and then a cold - I really don't want it back again!

Well, I have to finish getting ready for the girls to come over and Jim should be home any minute and we're going out for supper. Yeah, I don't have to cook! I'm hoping Jim will go for Chinese food, I've got a cravin' for some big time! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: