Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Funny Card


This is the card that I made when the girls came over on Tuesday night. I wanted to make a funny card and thought the saying on this stamp that I borrowed from Kim was hilarious! In case you can't read it, it says, 'You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me.' That's so me! lol :) I thought about what I would put with this stamp and I decided on a snobby girl image and some fun swirly patterned paper. I think it turned out kinda cute. :)

Well, no vomiting by Alexandria so far today, and she feels good. I did keep her home from school today, but as long as she stays like she is, she'll be going back tomorrow. I think I'll let them go play in the yard while I do a bit of gardening. It's a beautiful day out - nice and sunny and warm. Gotta get out and enjoy it before it starts raining again!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Woman with Purse (Art Impressions), Jealous (Stamp Oasis)
Cardstock: Jet Black Linen (CRS), Flat White (CRS), Goldenrod Linen (CRS)
Patterned Paper:
Wild Saffron Paper Slab (K & Company)
Watercolour Crayons: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, More Mustard (SU)
Ink: Black (StazOn), Basic Black (SU), Grey Shadow (Hero Arts)
Tools: Aqua Painter (SU), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)
Embellishments: Silver Rimmed Clear Crystal Fire Swarovski Flat Back Crystals (Pure Allure, Inc)

3 comments:

dasimonds said...

Cute stamp...
pretty paper.
Fun Card..love the sentiment!!

Kim said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! This is a great card Julie!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great card! You should consider sending your stuff to www.SeriouslyFunnyCards.com to reach a wider audience.