Monday, June 30, 2008

Lots of Layers Flower

I finally got a chance to mount this set that I got a while back at a SU party. We used this stamp set the night of the party and I think we all fell in love with it. A fun stamp set to use lots of layers with! :)

For this card, I used a pre-embossed 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base from a box of cards made by DCWV. There's several different embossed backgrounds in the boxed set. This one is called 'Dots' and I thought it looked like a fun background to use with the dots in the flower.

Well, it's really late...gotta get some sleep, gotta get up early and I'm sure I won't be happy when that alarm goes off! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: One of a Kind (SU)
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise (SU), China Red Linen (CRS), White Embossed Dots (DCWV)
Ink: Tempting Turqoise (SU)
Embellishments: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels), Blue Self-Adhesive Bling Gem (From a RAK from Tracy.) Thanks again, Trace! :)
Tools: 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Scissors

3 comments:

Deborah March said...

LOVE what you did with this Julie!

Tracy.H said...

Love this one, Julie! I got all excited for a second...I thought it was a new embossing folder...darn! It would make a great one, don't you think? ;0)

Cindy Vernon said...

I have this set too, just don't know what to do with it! Great job. Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog especially regarding my new baby. All is well and she is growing so fast, she looks like a cabbage patch doll! Fat cheeks and all. I hope all is well!