Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Fabulous Birthday Night

I had a great night last night with a bunch of the girls coming over to celebrate with Val and me for our birthday's. It turned out that several of the girls got sick so they couldn't make it, but we'll get together again soon. Somethings' going around cause now my oldest is sick with the stomach flu. Poor girl has been throwing up since after school. :( Hopefully she's feeling better tomorrow.

I'm tellin' ya, though, I have some of the best friends a person could ask for! We were just supposed to get together for some stampin' fun and lots of yummy food, but they brought crafty gifts for me, too! lol :) I'm gonna have fun playing with them all! Then, I'll take a soak in my bath salts from my beautiful new Spa in a jar! Isn't it pretty? :)




Did ya see all the butterflies to fuel my love for butterflies! lol :) Thanks again so much girls! Your friendship is so special to me and I'm so glad that I met all of you! Big hugs to each of you!!!

I'll share the card that I made last night in tomorrow's post, I think this post is long enough for today. I also have a gorgeous gift to show you that my Mom made me for my birthday. It came in the mail today and it truly made me cry! So stop on by tomorrow to see her Memories Star Book!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Hope you had a wonderful bday...and enjoy all the wonderful new toys!! That jar looks fabulous! :0)