Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome Little One

This is a baby card that I made for a new little girl born recently to an online stamping buddy of mine. I won't spoil the surprise and say who it's for, so if you've had a new little girl recently, you'll just have to wait to see if if pops up in your mailbox... lol :)

We had an absolutely beautiful day here today. It got up to +25C and we all thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine amongst our running around today. I think the nice weather is finally here to stay! Yippee! :)

Well, I'm gonna relax for a bit and watch some of the 'So, You Think You Can Dance' auditions and then I'm gonna call it a day.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Themed clear stamps (Studio G)
Cardstock: Key Lime Flat, Rose Blush (Bazzill),
Patterned Paper: Perhaps - Julia (Basic Grey), Perhaps - Red Riding Hood (Basic Grey)
Tools: 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Oval Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida), Wavy Scissors, Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Piercing Guide, White Gel Pen (Signo - SU)
Embellishments: Pink Rick Rack Ribbon (DeSerres)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty card, Julie! I think I know...but I won't say. ;0)

I saw on the news that you guys had a great day today...not here! Still raining!! and it is pretty much suppose to be like this for the next week!! :0(