Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hours/Beer Coincidence


Happy Father's Day today to all the Dad's out there! Hope you all have a great day and receive sweet, sappy cards from your little ones. Both our girls made sweet cards for Jim and gave him really cute presents that they made at school. I think he was touched...I might have even spied a tear in his eye... :)

This is the card that I made for my hubby, Jim for Father's Day, it's not very Father's Day-like...unless he decides to drink himself silly today, I guess! Yeah, that's not gonna happen...he's not a Spring Chicken anymore, either! lol :) Anyway, I just thought he would find this card funny, I kinda like to try to make his cards entertaining. I think he'll get a kick out of it. :)

These are some more stamps that I borrowed from Kim. I've been having fun playing with them all. Kim has been stamping for about 20 years, she has so many different fun stamps in her collection and we all try to share our stamps back and forth to change things up a bit.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:

Stamps: 'Brewsky' Beer Mug (Dewey Inkum &Howe - Clearsnap), Beer Saying and Moosehead Beer Bottle Label (Viva Las Vegastamps)

Cardstock: Dark Brown (Bazzill), Royal Blue (Bazzill)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Old Olive (SU)

Tools: 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)
Embellishments: Olive 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels), Dark Brown 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Atlantic Fabrics)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Okay...now that is the perfect stamp for Father's Day!! My hubby would love that one. ;0)