Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Teacher Gifts and Cards


Wow, it's hard to believe that my little girl is done Preschool, ready to go into Grade Primary in the Fall. I took two of the teacher gifts to Natalia's teachers today as it was her last day of school today. I made both the gifts exactly the same, even the cards the same. I did get something different to do for Alexandria's teacher and I'll be working on that gift tonight, so I'll post pics of it when I get it done in the next couple of days. I still have a little bit of time as she finishes her last day of Grade Primary on Friday.

I made each of their cards to match the gift boxes that I made, but I decided to go with a black grosgrain ribbon for the cards and I kinda like it with the black ink. I think it gives a smart look to it. I also added some Inkadinkado flourishes to the bottom of the Thank You on the card. I also added the little wrappers to the jars of body butter. I originally thought that all three items would fit in the box, but the sides bulged just a bit so it didn't look right. I was chatting with my friend, Catherine and she suggested that I add a little wrapper to it and just give it to them with the box. I think that was a great idea, thanks Catherine! lol :)

Well, I've gotta go get crafty...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

these are great, Julie!! I just finished up my gifts today too. It is my girls last day tomorrow. I can not believe how fast this year flew by. The girls will be going into Grade 2 and Grade 1 in the fall...Wow!

But for now it's time to enjoy the summer...the fall will be here before we know it!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Julie, you sure make great gifts!