Monday, June 30, 2008

New Butterfly T-Shirt

I just had to share the beautiful Asian Butterflies t-shirt that I bought today. Oh My Goodness, I love it! Isn't it just pur-dy? lol :)

This is a funny one that I bought at our local Canex (Military Store) the other day. I wish it was on a nicer t-shirt, but I thought it was too funny to leave there! lol :)

I'm flying the coup tonight, heading out to see the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo. It should be a great show and fun time. Here's a link for info on the week long shows to tell you what it's all about if you're not familiar. My hubby is actually in it this year with a group from his ship. There's doing a Naval Boarding Party Demonstration. Apparently, it's a pretty cool program and it's getting some rave reviews - I can't wait to see it in person. :)

Well, gotta run and finish getting ready before the babysitter arrives!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Great tshirts, Julie! Have fun on your night out...looks like you will have a fun night. :0)