Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I turn the big 3-4 today!


So, everyone is meeting at my place tonight to have a fun night of stamping. We also happen to be celebrating Val's birthday and mine. Val's birthday was yesterday and mine is today! Yup, I'm 34 years old today! :) I was served breakfast in bed this morning along with the cutest card from my girl and Jim. Tallie kinda made me look like a chicken, but that's ok, it's sweet! lol :)

For now, I just wanted to share this just cute picture of my youngest daughter after she fell asleep in my arms the night before last. She never does this anymore, so I figure I have to enjoy it while I can! Ah, my little sweetheart, little ones look so precious when they're sleeping, I still can't get over where the time goes...hardly seems possible that my girls will be 5 and 7 in just a few short months. They grow up way too quickly. Oh, by the way, don't mind my ugly pajama shirt in the picture! lol :)

Well, just wanted to share the pic of my little sweetheart. Busy day ahead.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Hope you have a fabulous bday, Julie!!! Love the pic too. ;0)

Shannon Tompkins said...

I hope you have a great birthday. Today is also my Grandma's 80th birthday! Have a fun night stamping with the gals. The Calgals get together on Saturday night. I also think your group needs to name themselves!

Nancy said...

3rd CalGal to post.... hope your birthday is awesome!

QuiltNut Creations said...

happy belated Julie! hope you had a great day

Bunny B said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!! :)