Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cards from Louise


I'd like to share a couple of cards that I received recently from my friend, Louise Allen. One was a belated Birthday card for me and the other was thank you card that she included with my SU order from a recent party that she hosted. Louise knows that I love butterflies and dragonflies and incorporated them into the cards that she made for me. I love them both! They're just beautiful, Louise! Thanks so much! :)

Louise had missed the get together that I had on my birthday as she was ill and now I'm late posting her cards. Late last week, I just got over the worst cases of the flu I think I've ever had and then I got what I believe was food poisoning shortly after I ate at a restaurant on Sunday night until about supper time on Monday night. I really felt like I could have died, I don't think I've ever been that sick ever and don't care to be ever again! lol :) I'm so glad it's better now. All I can say is I'm never gonna eat turkey at a restaurant ever again!!

Well, one more post and then I have to get back to work on making my last Teacher's gift.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! These are great. I love the first one! That butterfly looks so real. :0)