Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Ethan!


This is a card that I made for my friend Catherine's little guy for his 4th birthday party that my daughters are attending this afternoon. They're so excited, they can hardly contain their excitement! We used to have playdates quite often when our two oldest children went to pre-school together last year, but now that they're in different schools, they don't get to see each other very often. So, when they do get the chance to get together, they cherish it! I know they'll have a blast at the birthday party.

My picture above is a little dark - the darkest colour in the patterned paper is actually a very dark brown - not black and the solid cs is dark brown, as well. I think I need to take a photography class! lol :)

Well, gotta get the show on the road and finish getting the kids ready to go! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Two Balloons and 'Celebrate' - Clear Stamps (DMD)
Cardstock: Dark Brown and Royal Blue (Bazzill), Flat White (CRS)
Patterned Paper: the goods - Lil' Man (American Crafts)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Tools: Sea Sponge
Embellishments: Dark Brown Jumbo Brads (Dollarama)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! I am sure he will love it. Hope you all had a great day at the party! :0)