Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aloha RAK from Nancy

Today was a definite 'happy mail' day! I received this gorgeous card and an awesome assortment of crafty goodies from my friend, Nancy Elrick. I joined the Monthly Aloha RAK Group through Tracy Houghton on her blog, and Nancy and I got each other's names. You sign up through Tracy and you're paired up with another member of the group and you each send a handmade card to one another. Also, if you choose to, you can include some fun some goodies, but this part is optional. Sounds like fun, eh? Who doesn't love to get a handmade card and crafty goodies in the mail! :)

These are the goodies that Nancy sent to me. I can't wait to play with my new 'Wild Vines' stamps by Technique Tuesday and my pretty new American Crafts ribbon and look at all those gorgeous prima flowers! Wow, I'm in crafty heaven! Thanks so much, Nancy for making my day! :)

Well, Natalia is pulling at my arm...I guess she wants me to read some stories to her before I go cook some supper.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Lucky, Lucky you!! Have fun! :0)

Nancy said...

Sure hope you have fun playing!