Monday, October 13, 2008

A great Thanksgiving

Well, I'm relaxing today after a very busy day of getting everything ready for the 'big feast' as my kids call it! lol :) All went well and I think it turned out to be a good meal. My parents, brother, sister-in-law and niece came up and we had a nice visit. My daughters don't get to spend much time with their cousin, so they always look forward to their time together. I think they run her ragged, though! lol :) My niece is 13 and doesn't really have the things in common with my little girls, as she's past that stage but it's nice to see them playing together. She's such a great girl or young lady now I should say. She's so smart and well mannered and I can really see my brother's sense of humour in her. I just can't believe how fast she's growing up. I can still picture her as a baby in a stroller when I got married - only seems like such a short time ago. Imagine 13 years!

Well, we can enjoy a bit of lounging today and the best part of today is eating the leftovers and not having to cook again! Yeah! :) Just a bit of tidying up. Ya gotta love dishwashers after a big meal, eh? I'm planning on getting in some crafty time today...so stay tuned, I'll post again later on.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)


P.S. My hubby, Jim made that last post. Funny guy! He really is the computer brains behind this operation! lol :) He 's always fixing stuff for me or making me a new blog banner, etc. That's my sweetie! Thanks, Jim! :)

No comments: