Saturday, October 11, 2008

RAK's from my Sweet Friends!

I wanted to share a couple of awesome RAK's that I've received recently from two of my sweet friends! Kim surprised me on Wednesday morning with this awesome little box from SEI. Can't wait to play with the goodies inside it! They're beautiful! Thanks again so much, Kim! :)

This is the inside view of the card kit box. Lots of fun goodies in there to play with! :)
This is a card and a pizza box style box that holds little 'Bliss' chocolates that my friend, Catherine made and just brought by the house. Evil woman! I'm trying to stick to my weight loss program and she shows up with these! Yeah, Jim and I have already ate half the box!!! Yummo! lol :) Seriously, thanks so much for thinking us us on our anniversary, Catherine. It's 'Mutch' appreciated! :)

This is the top view of the little pizza box that Catherine made me. It's about the size of a normal A2 style card from the top and about an inch deep.

These are the yummy 'Bliss' chocolates that were inside...the key word is 'were', as most of them are gone already! lol :)
Well, I'm just on my way to work for the night. The house is nearly ready for the big feast tomorrow, just gotta get up at the crack of dawn to start preparing the big meal. I hope all my Canadian friends are having a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend and that you're able to spend it with those you care about and are thankful for all that you have around you. Have a super weekend!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What a bunch of great friends you have! Enjoy the chocolates...I'm sure you don't eat them EVERYDAY...so enjoy.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :0)