Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday cards from Catherine


Well, I've been rather MIA for the past bit, so I have a ton of things to share now. First, I want to share two cards that my friend, Catherine Levy made for my daughter's for their joint birthday this past weekend. The one above is a sweet one that she made for my youngest monkey, Natalia. This is truly fitting for Natalia, she's always monkeying around. Very Cute!

This beautiful one below was for my oldest girlie girl, Alexandria. She loves flowers, bling and doodles, so this one is right up her alley. Very girlie!

The girls both loved their cards and I really appreciate Catherine taking the time to make them each a card for their special day. Thanks so much, Catherine, you're a sweetheart! You see, I have to keep in the good books with Catherine as my oldest daughter (7) and her oldest son (6) have been engaged since they met two years ago in pre-school. They're soooo cute together! :) They write each other little notes and talk on the phone about all kinds of stuff. I think kids grow up way too fast nowadays! Believe me, though, I'm in no hurry to marry her off! lol :)

I'll post some pics of the cards from last night in my next post. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: