Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome Baby Girl


OK, I'm slowly getting caught up in my blog posts that I have pictures ready for...now, I just need the time to add my ramblings to the pictures! lol :) I CASE'd this card nearly in part from a card that I saw in Take Ten Magazine. I borrowed the magazine from a friend and I can't remember who made the card, but I'll find out and add her name to give her credit for this cute design. :)

This is the card that I made the night the girls came over. A friend of mine is due in 6 days with Baby #1, she knows it's a girl and she has a jungle theme for the baby's room, so I thought I use this just cute little giraffe for her card. I think she'll like it. Now, I have to alter a baby frame to go with her gift. It will get done in the next couple of days. Nothing like leaving it til the last minute, eh? lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Giraffe- Baby Powder Collection - Snag 'em Stamps (Imaginisce), Welcome Little One (Studio G)
Cardstock: Goldenrod Linen (CRS), Soft Mauve (Bazzill), White Linen (CRS) White Flat (CRS)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine), Creamy Caramel (SU), Soft Yellow (Anna Griffen)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Scalloped Square and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Aqua Painter (SU), Paper Piercer and Piercing Mat

No comments: