Thursday, October 16, 2008

'Create' rock from Mum


Today's been a busy day of running around and I have to work tonight, so unfortunately I won't have any cards to show you today. But, I wanted to show you the nice little gift that my Mum gave me when she came up for Thanksgiving Dinner the other day. I love my new 'Create' rock that now sits on my crafty desk. It's a fake rock, but it looks quite realistic.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend as I'm heading down to my Mum and Dad's in the Annapolis Valley for the weekend to relax and to take the girls to a corn maze and haunted house. It should be fun for them. We went last year and they had a blast. Jim's gonna be away out-of-province this weekend for an Air Search and Rescue Exercise, so Mum and I will be able to have have a crafty weekend or at least in the evenings after the kiddies go to sleep. I can't wait! :) Mum's a big scrapbooker, but I love to get together with her to share ideas and chat. We have so much fun together.

Well, I still have a bunch of things to do before I pick up the girls in 45 minutes and I then I have to rush to go get Jim at work, then go to work myself. Oh, I'm gonna sleep well tonight! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

How wonderful that you and your Mom share paper crafting together, lucky you! Have a FUN wekeend in the Valley!