Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fever has broke

Just a little update, Jim had left a comment on last nights post saying that Natalia was coming around and starting to feel better and eat a little. Wow, her temp got up to 41.1 C or 106 F at it's highest. That was scary...and with it came lots of crazy talk, believe me! I don't think her mind was about her... lol :)

Anyway, this morning she's doing so much better. Her temp is down to 38 C or 100.4 F, just a bit above normal and she's drinking lots and eating a bit. Drinking was my big concern as I didn't want her to get dehydrated, so I'm so glad she's drinking.

Well, she's just relaxing at home again today, recouping from the past couple of days. She's watching some movies...next to my crafty space, so perhaps I'll go make a card while I can watch her. So, I'll have something to show you soon! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: