Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stamps stores from road trip

I just got this comment:

Yvonne has left a new comment on your post "A great day out with Kim":

You forgot to tell us where you went.....details....name of store....I might want to go for a drive somewhere. Sounds like you had lots of fun!

LOL :) Oops, apparently I wasn't thinking and I forgot to say what stores I was at on Wednesday. I got this comment from my friend, Yvonne, and I guess there are more roads trips to be had! lol :)

Our first stop was into Carsand-Mosher Photographic - Photo Memories in Truro (on Esplanade Street, I think) and the 2nd store (where they had all the stamps on for 75% off) was at Scrap & Stamp Among Friends in New Glasgow located at 169 Provost Street - Suite 205.

Have a safe trip and happy shopping! Hey, Yvonne, if ya decide to go, do you think you could pick me up a couple of stamps...I'm having 2nd thoughts about not getting a couple. Give me a shout! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: