Sunday, October 5, 2008

WCMD Festivities

As many if you know, yesterday was World Card Making Day, so I decided to have some special time with my girls and make some cards with them. Natalia opted to make two very simple cards for her two home room teachers, but Alexandria decided to put a bit more work into her cards for her teachers. I think she did a great job colouring in her cupcake and cherries with her sparkler pens. They're very shiny cards! lol :)

This is Alexandria's cupcake and cherries card. Cute, eh? :)

This is the inside of Alexandria's card.

Natalia's card is a postcard style. She wasn't much up for making cards yesterday. Pretty cranky from being up so late the night before. I think after getting so much sleep all week she decided that she had no interest in going to bed at a decent hour on Friday night. Ya gotta love the butterfly, though! Straight after my heart! lol :)
I made a card, as well, I'll share it in my next post. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: