Monday, October 27, 2008

New addition to our family...

Wow, apparently I lost a week there, seeing as how last Monday was my last post! It's been a busy week getting ready for my daughter's joint birthday and we also bought a new car! Yeah, no more costly trips to garage for repairs! :) Here's a pic of the new addition to our family. I like to tease Jim and give our cars crazy names. Our last one, a VW Passat, I called 'Sweet Pea'. I think for this one, I'll call her Bella! I know he just loves it so much when I call them girly names! lol :)

She's a new 2009 Nissan Altima SL. Niagara Grey colour (like a metallic charcoal) with Black leather interior. Isn't she purdy? lol :)

Well, I just had to share our new addition to the family. I'll post some pics of the party next.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Sweet ride! Can you come take me shopping when I am in Dartmouth at Xmas in that car? Flights are being booked tomorrow we arrive on Thurs, Dec 18 and depart Thurs, Jan 1 - we should have time somewhere in there to get together and SHOP!

Yvonne said...

Nothing unusual about naming your cars. We name all of ours. My VW Bug is called "Gorgeous". By the way, I talked last night about a funny sound on my drive over. "Gorgeous" also made a funny sound on the way home. "Ugh"

Very nice car and I see a 4-door for the kidlits!