Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Fall


I got to make a quick card while Natalia was watching a movie. Her fever has spiked again, but hopefully it won't get high again like it was. She's in pretty good spirits, just complaining of a headache. But, that was one of the side affects of the medication, so I I think she's ok.

Well, we're heading upstairs now to grab some lunch, then I need to start on supper as I have to go to work tonight. It's gonna be a long night...I could just go to sleep! Fingers crossed that it's busy at work so the time goes by quickly!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Bird on Branch - 97981 K (Inkadinkado), Two Scoops/Swirlie (Basic Grey), Sentiments 1 (Impression Obsession)

Cardstock: Plum (Bazzill), Orange (Bazzill), Gray (The Paper Company), Jet Black Linen (CRS)
Ink: Black Onyx (VersaFine), Plum and Green (Crayola Sketching Markers)

Tools: 1 1/2" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches (Creative Memories)
, White Gel Pen (Signo - SU), 3/16" Glue Dots (SU)
Embellishments: Plum and Pink Satin Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: