Monday, April 2, 2007

And the Winner is...

Thanks so much everyone! I've been given so many ideas for the Little Accordion Folders that I may have to make several now! :) Again, so much to to stamp and create and so little time...

Well, I'm gonna announce the winner, then I'm off to grab some groceries and afterwards I'm heading over to stamp at my friend Diana's house tonight. I'm going through a bit of stampin' withdrawal since I didn't get to stamp all weekend as I was working. The event went very well, though! They brought in over $282,000!! So many generous people giving to such a worthy cause!

So, the winner of my latest little assortment of blog candy is DOVERDI! If you could email me your snail mail addy, I'll get that right out to you! :)

Happy creating everyone, I'm flying out the door right now to go do some of that myself!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: