Monday, April 16, 2007

Two cards by Sherry Heinrich



I received 2 great cards from Sherry Heinrich today in the mail for CCE Group 3 and 5. In case you're new to my blog, CCE stands for the Canadian Card Exchange. I belong to 2 groups where I send out 2 cards per month to each group to another Canadian cardmaker. It just so happens that the way the lists worked out this month, my name came up for each group, so Sherry sent me a card from both lists. Does that make sense?? Maybe it's cause I'm tired, but even I'm confused! lol :)

I really like both the cards that Sherry made. I have the SU 'Big Blossom' stamp and the SU 'So Very' set, I think I'll be playing with those soon! Very nice, Sherry! Love all the colours that you chose for both cards. The friends stamp is also great! Love it! And, you all know that I LOVE ribbon! :) Can you tell I love those colours...see the ribbon that I bought today at Michaels in the post below.

Well, it's blowing like a banchee outside. We have a Storm Surge/Freezing Rain Warning for right now. The rain has started and high winds are here. They're calling for 90 mm's of rain. We'll see how close the Weatherman is this time! Should be quite a mess come morning. Good thing I stocked the storm shelter already before Jim left! lol Gonna go try to get some sleep as I listen to garbage cans and debris blowing around the neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: