Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CCE card from Carole


I received a lovely Spring card from Carole Mork for the Canadian Card Exchange in the mail today. This is a card exchange that I do where I have 4 cards each month to do up and send out to 4 different people across Canada. It's a lot of fun to get cards from different cardmakers. There's never a theme for this card exchange, you just send whatever card you wish. It's always fun to see what other techniques people use.

Carol has heat embossed her Summer garden gateway scene in black and watercoloured it in using nice vibrant colours. How I wish I were there right now! I just heard on the news that we're expecting another 15 cms of snow tonight. We got about 25 cms a few days ago out of the blue and now that it's melting, it's time for more, I guess! Can't Spring just arrive already!!!

Thanks for making my mail day, Carol! :)

No comments: