Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How cute are these mice?




I just love House Mouse images. They're just so darn cute! A card swap came to my attention and I had to join in. Only problem was I don't actually own any House Mouse stamps! lol :) Good thing a friend of mine does and let me borrow them! Thanks, Kelly! :)

These are the cards that I've been working on for the past few nights. I kinda made a boo boo on the one with the green edging on the mouse image. With the other 4 cards, I used vanilla to do the edging, but I had green ink on my finger and somehow it smeared on the edge of the vanilla, so I had to cover it up! Oops. I actually kinda like the green, but I had already mounted the others on the dusty rose card stock, so I didn't want to have to take them all off to change the colour.

By the way, I know I've been using this SU Big Blossom stamp a lot lately with different stamps to decorate it with, and you're probably getting tired of seeing it, but it's just so much fun playing with it! Anyway, as much as I love it...I will 'try' to put this one away for a bit and play with some others! lol :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: