Friday, April 20, 2007

I've been tagged...

So, I was tagged tonight by Julie Buhler. She's got an awesome blog. She has such great ideas, does gorgeous work and the best tutorials! If you haven't checked out her blog, pop on over, now! I'm new to this Tag scene...but apparently the tag challenge is to point out 5 blogs that I browse. I will probably tag some that have been tagged before, but here are a few of my favourites to visit. Check them out, they all do gorgeous work! :)

Tracy - Tracy's Happy Place

Alli - Card Metaphors: Create-Embellish-Adore

Toni - Inkyfingers: Everyday Art

Barb - Barb's Card Creations

Dawn - Amusing Musings & Things

Ok, Ok...I'm really going to bed, now! lol :)

2 comments:

BarbK said...

Julie, thank you so much for tagging me! What an honour. I'll be tagging later on today, but for now, I need to put on my thinking cap there are so many fantastic blogs from which to choose.

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...thanks for tagging me! I'm so honored!