Thursday, April 19, 2007

Big Blossom Elegance


I've been tickering with this card for a while tonight, and OMG...I just realized that it's 1:41 AM! Eesh! I have to get up in a few hours to get my daughter off to pre-school and then go pick up my Mum. She's coming up for a couple of days and babysitting for me tomorrow night...oops, I guess that would tonight now! I'm heading out to a Stampin' Up! party at Diana's and I can't wait! :)

Anyway, this is the creation that I made tonight. I'm very happy with how it turned out. I got to play a bit with a few stamps I haven't used in a bit. It's always nice to have fun with ones that you've kinda forgot about for a bit. It was my intention to make a Mother's Day card for my Mum. What do you think, does this look like a Mother's day card?

Ok, I really need to go to bed! Thanks for stopping by! I'll post the blog candy winner tomorrow morning. Nighty-night.

...For some reason, the picture isn't showing up...I've even tried adding another one in case the file got corrupted or something, but looks like it might be a Blogger problem. I'll try adding it again in the morning. Maybe you're not allowed to add pics at 2 AM! lol :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks beautiful...great work.and it seems you got a pretty busy day ahead...and well as Mothers Day is approaching i'd also like you to drop by my blog on Mother's Day Cards sometime and check out all the amazing stuff i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!

Kim said...

Julie, this card is fantastic! I love it! I would love to own this stamp! lol....Have fun at your party tonight!! :)

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

great card Julie!! I love what you've done with the flower in the middle of the big flower.

Anonymous said...

I really like this card! You do great work.. even in the wee hours of the morning when my eyes would want to close. LOL

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged on my blog - Have a great day!