Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CCE card from Therese

My day just continues to get better!!! What a great day! First I got some screamin' deals at Michaels, then I got a great email from another crafty gal, Deb, regarding 105 ways to use ribbon (see posts belows) and now I just checked my mailbox and I got a wonderful CCE (Canadian Card Exchange) card from Therese Malak! Terese made a sweet little purse type card using gorgeous designer paper and a pretty little prima flower. Love the oval punch...note to self, gotta get some of those punches...oh the 'wish' list is growing larger...

Therese is actually the super crafty gal that got me into card making! When I lived up in Trenton, Ontario for three years, (I just moved back home in August) I learned of card making classes that she was teaching at the Military Family Resource Centre and I started going to them once a month. I had so much fun at them and Therese is such a sweet person and equally addicted (or probably more so, lol) to this wonderful hobby that we share... I really miss those get togethers, but I've hooked a bunch of gals around here now that I'm back in the Maritimes, so I now have others to play with. I do miss you guys in Ontario, though! Sure wish I could partake in Stampfest with ya'll in August! I'll be thinking of you all!

Thanks again, Therese! I love your card, it's proudly being displayed for all to enjoy in my craft room. I know I'll be CASEing this one! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: