Friday, May 4, 2007

House Mouse swap cards received

Charly brought my House Mouse swap cards over with her last night when she came to play. Oh, they're all so cute. What a great bunch of cards! I've already joined the Xmas House Mouse swap that's she's hosting. It's due in a month, this will be the first Xmas cards I've ever done in May! I might actually get inspired to do some more Xmas cards for this year like I planned to do this year. I swear I'll never leave it so late to get them done like I did last year. It really takes all the enjoyment out of making cards when you're pressured to make so many in such a short amount of time!

This is a beautifully done little Triangle Tri-Fold card by Diana Crick. She even made a piece of cheese to match the image for the inside with yellow cs and punched different sized holes in it. A neat idea! Love love love the dp that Diana used here. Gorgeous!
This one was made by Karlene Saville. This one is right after my heart! I love dragonflies and shades of purple! Too cute for anything! The shimmer is a beautiful touch! Love the little dragonfly embellie, too!
This sweet little sleepin' critter was done by Cathlyn Atkins. Very cute! Love the yellow, black and white. Very sharp! You know I all love the scalloped circle...oh the envy! lol

And, last but not least, these cute little knittin' critters done by our hostess, Charlene (Charly) Weaver. How cute are they? I've never seen a card done quite like this. I've done a bunch of elevator cards, but never using this sort of pull slide. The piece of cs that the image is on actually pull free from the card portion. Very nice! Thanks to Charly, as well, for the extra stamped House Mouse images that I'll get to play with! :)

Great job, everyone! Thanks for all the cute images and wonderful cards. These will be quickly be added to the cute files! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: