Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Delight in Life Flowers


I borrowed this set (Thanks, Kelly!) and I'm sooooo dreading having to give it back! lol :) I'm really kicking myself for not having bought it when I had the chance! Have I said that before about other sets...yup, probably, but I really do like this set. I'll need to look into buying in online, I guess!

Tonight, I thought I'd try some blue and browns for this one and I like the colour combo. I think brown is definitely one of my favourite colours to use. I'm really enjoying playing with my Cuttlebug, too, but yes, I know I need to buy some more embossing folders! Are ya getting tired of looking at this one, yet!? lol :)

Well, the evening has flown by on me again...I'll be back tomorrow...going to pick up my SU order in the morning, more stamps and toys to play with! Yippee! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know Julie...if I had to pick one cuttlebug folder, this would be it! Nice card.

Jamie White said...

I love this one! Very nice! I am thinking about getting a "flowery" set next. They are so pretty!

maiahs_momma said...

love this card Julie :)!

Shannon Tompkins said...

Julie,
As soon as that set officially retires on July 1 - we can talk as I have 3 of them!

Email me shannon.grant@shaw.ca

p.s. I'm coming to Halifax in 7 more sleeps ......

QuiltNut Creations said...

love those colors as well. lovely card

Brandy said...

Well Jules, everytime you post a card that you used the cuddle bug it makes it harder for me not to go out and buy one! I love it!